Friday, July 17, 2009

You've Got Junk




One thing about having an IPhone, I now get junk e-mail 24/7! My phone dings all day. I am currently getting about 20 "you have an e-greeting card" or 123greeting card a day. Then there is the fact that EBAY needs to talk to me about my "Nonexistent" account (4 times a day). Then of course "Sun Bank" or what ever needing to up date my account (3 times a day). Then the helpful people at UPS (about a zillion different people assigned to my "Account". They are all telling me that they have a package for me that was sent March 15 and need me to respond.


Then there are the junk mail that I apparently sent myself, since the sender is my email address. Finally every one's favorite, all those multitude of folks that are concerned about my sex life. Bless their hearts!




No comments: