Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A cry for help!





I am certain that I have killed many brain cells since I got facebook. My I.Q. is down about 20 points, but that's ok because yours is down 20 points for reading this!

I know a lot more about people than I once did, and I am wondering, "WHY?" I sometimes set in my chair watching TV and scrolling for updates about every ten minutes! yikes.

I now know what ice cream I am, what state I should live in, what color I am? There are polls to ask if, "I believe in God", "Is Obama a citizen?", "OU versus OSU"?

If we were really friends, would we have to ASK?

Some of you send me family photos, tell me your bored, wish your kids were normal or glad they are brilliant. Aren't these the people we used to AVOID?

I'm as bad as anyone, except that I need a 12 step facebook program. I'm getting sarcastic about any of the posts: Check my recent "updates". I am trying to quit, but it isn't working.

Mike is _______________

No comments: