Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Grows Up


We went to the movies today. While it was an afternoon movie, their were several people including a guy who talks to the screen (He must have been under a spell!). "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" is the 6th installment. It had been a while since I read the book, and did not remember some of it, but of course it was good. These movies are based on long books, meaning long movies. This runs about 2 and a half hours not counting the commercials and coming attractions (another 30 minutes). I thought after the movie that this was the most expensive movie that I ever paid for! Tickets for 8 people + 3 hours time each puts it the other side of $1,000.00! I didn't pay for popcorn though or it would have been expensive. Speaking of concessions, you are going to be there a while so load up.


Of course I'm not going to tell about the movie. If you read or have seen previous HP stuff, you will want to see it. If you don't like HP, well --well, well. This is HARRY AND FRIENDS grow up. It also sets up the last two movies.
If witchcraft offends don't go, but if Harry can grow up, so should you!


I give it ***stars.
2009 movie 45

No comments: