Sunday, June 7, 2009

Greek Chick Flick


I went to a chick flick tonight.  It had two things going for it.  Richard Dreyfuss is in it and it is about traveling in Greece (Something that I want to do).  The movie is about a bad tour guide with a group of typical weird tourists and about how the trip goes from dull to fun in the life of the trip.  I will not give the director credit for being a master or anything but after 20 minutes I thought I might be witnessing one of the worst movies in a while.  Nothing was funny, All stereotypical, and boring.  By the end of the movie, I was into it and enjoying it.  Things became funnier, etc.  Again, this could not have been planned.  The movie, "My Life in Ruins" with the girl from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" and the same people that made it.  Great scenery!  OK movie.

Good Summer escape.  **stars

We did leave the movie thinking, "We know someone in Greece, what if.............."

2009 movie #35

1 comment:

Vote Smith-Soap June 25 said...

Not that I am obsessing on your blog or anything, but you have Land of the Lost and My Lift in Ruins both listed as movie #34 for 2009.