Friday, June 19, 2009

Best movie so far that you won't see


I have been wanting to see "The Brothers Bloom" since I saw the trailer a few months ago.  I was only on in Tulsa at one theater and time got away.  We were going to see it this weekend, but when I checked times, I found that tonight was the last night. (the next time will be in DVD!)  WE zipped to T-Town and caught the film.  It is an independent film about two brothers who have been con-men since childhood, bouncing from foster home to home. They decide on a major con involving a super rich lady who lives alone; wrecks yellow sports cars almost daily, calls herself an epileptic photographer, and whose hobby is collecting hobbies!  Yes it is a comedy and like movies like "The Sting" you are constantly wondering is this a con or real. Tons of fun. Very original. Rent it when you can.

I give it ***1/2 stars

2009 movie #38

No comments: