Saturday, December 27, 2008

Post Christmas




Santa was good to me this year in spite of myself. This was my "Reading Christmas". I got 6 books altogether. 4 audio, two with pages. Of the books, 2 biographies, 3 fiction, one Frank Lloyd Wright project book. My January is planned.







I also received a really cool gift called "Blurb"which is down loadable software that lets me make my own books. My first project will be in 2007 version of this blog. co-o-o-ol.





Another gift was great revenge. The "Oklahoman" newspaper quit delivering to our corner of the state and cancelled our subscription! Now (thanks to Carol) I will receive the New York Times Sunday paper (which takes a week to read!). Good trade. Not exactly the same editorial content, but then I have never agreed with our "State's newspaper" on much.


I am still working on my favorite movie list and am very frustrated. For the first time in a long time, no movie Christmas night and no movie day after Christmas. I am approaching melt down! I have about eight movies to see!
But to top all that I found out on Christmas Eve that I will be a "PaPa" for the third time come September. The two Grandsons are bringing reinforcements!

No comments: