Thursday, December 4, 2008

Greeting Cards



One of my past-times is going to the "Snow Goose" shop in Utica Square and reading the greeting cards. This store specializes in gifts (indulgences) that you don't need. It has everything from fads to crazy gifts. It also sells some of the funniest cards around. Over the years I have scoped out most of the cards shops (don't think Hallmark). They come and go. The current king is Snow Goose. Last year Carol and I was in there and Ronnie Dunn (Brooks & Dunn) was there looking as well. I have a warped sense of humor and over the years have collected a box full of cards that I can't send to anyone! I bought five the other day. Four I will share during December as "Christmas Cheer". Sorry, if you are not amused.




Here are the first two:

No comments: