Monday, October 26, 2009

I need to be me! ok

I've got a problem. Now that my church has asked me to be a Elder again, I'm afraid to comment about things that happen at church. I mean sometimes I observe things that strike me as funny, but it may seems to some of you members that I am making light of something serious, and seem mean spirited. I would hate that. I mean if I stick with Plan A and it makes you mad, you will think less of me. I could go to Plan B, but then you would never know what I was thinking. Plan A is fairly straightforward. But Plan B may be the safest road to travel. I mean Plan A is sharing and Plan B is not sharing. Of course, neither A or B would not be official Elder Speak, just Mike!

For now I will keep my thoughts on Sunday to myself. I guess that's Plan B!

No comments: