Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yippee! A Movie Weekend again!




Yes, Tonight was a movie night! And not just any movie, We saw Quentin Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds". As a rule I am not a Tarantino fan. I skipped the "Kill Bill movies and the double feature last year. I had pegged him as one in the PG50 category. Tonight though was a home run for me. Brad Pitt is classic Pitt. The movie has humor, good story, and great lines. Yes it is violent, but not overly. It's war! Even if it is one of those "what if?" stories. Christoph Waltz steals the movie as the ruthless Nazi SS officer that is hard to dislike (sort of like Hannibal Lecter). He is witty, fun and mean. Of course same goes for Pitt's character. This will be one of the top movies of 2009.

I liked this movie a lot! I give it ****stars.

2009 movie #54

No comments: