Thursday, August 6, 2009

HAL is here!

Remember the movie "2001, a Space Odyssey" where the computer, HAL, takes over the space station and has a mind of his own. I recently read in the NY Times where a conference was recently held by some in the computer field about the possibility of this very thing. The idea of Artificial Intelligence they say is possible.

They could have figured that out by buying an IPhone! I was setting here trying to make a note on my phone about something I need to take to the planning commission in Tulsa. The commission is know as INCOG (Indian Nation Council of Governments). Every time I tried to type that in, the phone changed the spelling.

SO-o-o-o, I have a meeting tomorrow that is INCOGNITO!

FYI: HAL got his name by being one letter ahead of IBM!

No comments: