Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Personality Types



I'm taking one those quizzes/tests to determine what kind of person I am. It is for a Networking program at church. You have probably taken those. Over the years I have taken personality type testing. I'm a "TYPE A"! I know. It surprised me too. I have taken a FIERO B test. That one freaked me out. The summary striped me bare and said things about me that I didn't think anyone knew. It almost spooked me.

This new test is to uncover my gifts and to find my personal style. I gave 4 choices possible: Task unstructured, Task structured, People unstructured, People structured. I graded Task Unstructured! So leave me alone and let me do something with no rules! I want a cheeseburger!

As to what are my gifts? I won't know until they decipher the numbers, but I have figured it out. My gift is to watch things happen while eating popcorn and then telling people what I think! without structure, of course!

I am always challenged by these tests that ask you the same question 20 different ways, so that by # 18, I change my mind! Yikes!

No comments: