Monday, August 17, 2009

From the Mouths of Babes

WARNING, WARNING: The second story in this post is rated R sort of. My family thought I should post it. It is funny, but I hope it doesn't offend (too much). I am just writing what I heard!

Story 1: As I remember it. When our new grandson arrived, we got to go in when things were ready. We went in with Avery and Addison (the big brothers). Lori was telling us about the unusual nature of the birth. She was in labor and ready, but before the doctor got in the room she started "throwing up". The nurse came in because of this and checked things out and found the baby already out except for the legs! Lori was telling us this about the throwing up and the baby arriving. Avery, trying to process all this, wanted to know if Asher came out her mouth!

Story 2: Addison was with us on Friday and of course wanted to help me mow the yard. Earlier in the day we bought him a new toy leaf blower. (He has gone through about three!) They look like little Black and Decker model and make all the sounds and everything. We finished mowing (He rides with me on the tractor!) and I started blowing cuttings off the drive. Addison took every step that I did. When we finished he surveyed the work and said, "PaPa, now that I have a blower, I can go get blow jobs!"

No comments: