Friday, February 13, 2009

Techno World 2

I am not a techno-geek. Our DVD player still blinks "12:00" on the clock. I have all the bells and whistles stuff, but do not use 25% of the capability of these items. I do like that they have much and better memory than I.


Last night, I had an interview for a church project in McAlester. Two churches are merging and building on a ten acre site that houses one of the churches. The interview was at 6:30 pm and I set in my truck wondering why no one had arrived. Given that most people are late for church, it wasn't that unusual. At 6:15 both my watch and my phone, in unison, sounded out. I looked at one then the other. Both said: "church interview, 3rd and Carl Albert". That was not my location! I made it to the correct location in time. Saved again by techno world! I liked being synced.


On another front, I have XM radio in all of our cars and Sirius in two of them. Now that the two companies are merging, there programing is similar and there will soon be no reason to have both. I called to get the Sirius removed from my truck from Sound World and Ernie says, "I'll have to get back with you. We have never removed one! We don't know what to charge!" He soon called back and it is scheduled. Techno World marches on.

No comments: