Friday, February 20, 2009

Bob the Builder Live!







"Can we do it? Yes we can!" No friends that is not an Obama rally, it is Bob the Builder Live! Seems Barak borrowed the motto of Bob. It is a call that most kids under 5 already know. Tonight, I learned. I know my priorities, too. When we saw the Eagles, we were in the upper deck. When we saw Kenny Chesney, upper. Brad Paisley, lower level but back a ways. same for Celine. Bob the Builder: 4th row! The grandsons were decked out in their yellow hard hats and holding a battery powered wind mill that throws off bright colors.

(The show's theme was recycling and wind energy!) If I was a Republican, I would have sworn that this was liberal brain washing of our young! As it was, it was a show that Addison (2) hung on every word, song and gesture. All the kids had a great time. All the ADULTS smiled and bought all the Bob the Builder stuff (paying more for the hats than the tickets cost.) Now that is something that a Republican could understand.
We were glad we could take the boys. Their smiles were worth any price.



Thinking that I had successfully planted another seed in their minds that they would follow me into the construction world. Avery announced as we pulled away from the parking lot, "Do you know what I'm going to be when I grow up? A monster truck driver!"

No comments: