Thursday, January 8, 2009

Momma Mia is a Righteous Kill

I was asked to least my least favorite movies since I listed my favorites. I wanted to list "Lions for Lambs" (Robert Redford, Tom Cruise, Meryl Streep) and "88 Minutes" (Al Pacino). They are still rentals in the current movie aisles. They came out in 2007! That's how much I disliked them. They were fresh on my mind still. You may have liked these movies but here are my least favorites in 2008: "Righteous Kill" (Robert Deniro & Al Pacino) and "Momma Mia" (Meryl Streep). Both years feature the same actors (favorites of mine) that coast through the story. The actors in "Righteous Kill" should especially be ashamed because they have made some of the best Cop/Bad Guy movies ever. "Momma Mia" it is on my list because I actually slept through part of it (similar to walking out).

We did not walk out of any movies this year, because the type of movies that would cause such action are no longer on my to do list. We have more on our minds now. See below.

No comments: