Saturday, June 1, 2013

Now You See Me or maybe you won't


Seems like I am dwelling on a theme right now. We went to see "Now You See Me" the movie about magicians how pull crazy heists while performing in front of live audiences.  It has a great cast and fun dialogue and a story that kept me interested from beginning to end.  So what's the problem!

The critics have hammered this movie for not "Being Plausible or  Logical"(USA Today), for "having impossible tricks" (Leonard Maltin), etc.  I wonder what these guys think when they  review Iron Man 3. Well Mr. Maltin talks about the movie like Iron Man really exists. I guess he thinks that stuff is Plausible and possible.

If you want plausible and possible and logical, see 42 or MUD.

If you want a fun movie see Now You See Me.  By the way all the way through the movie you are told that magic is not real and "The closer you look, the less you see." FYI: Hardly any profanity.

 I think they were talking about the reviewers.

I give it ***stars. 2013 movie 22

No comments: