Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mike gets aggressive about blogging

This blog is actually just one of three blogs that I have started.

One called "Haskell Stories" is about my hometown. It was started a couple of years ago but has been dormant. My goal is one new post a week. I used to write a column in the "Haskell News", a weekly hometown paper.  I will rewrite some of those and also add some stories that the paper was uncomfortable to publish.

The New blog is called "Mike's Architecture - Imagine Create Inspire". It is a very personal look at the projects that I have designed and managed for the last 40+ years.  It will include weird stories from the projects and photos of work.  It is primarily for my grandkids to discover some day when they ask, "What did PA PA do?"   I am also trying to post once a week there too at "mikesbuildings.blogspot.com"

This probably sounds egotistical and on some level it is, but the primary function of a blog is for people who need to share. Not for glory or notice but just to explain our existence.


No comments: