Friday, December 16, 2011

Sherlock Schlock


Schlock is defined as shoddy or inferior. (just saying)

We kicked off the Christmas Season movies tonight by going to see the highly entertaining Sherlock Holmes series starring Robert Downy Jr. Well I went against my own theory of action comedy sequels which simply stated says, "the 3rd one sucks!" I was proved right again.

This one depends on fast paced, special effects and lame dialogue. I really wanted to like it. I really did. I asked my wife who liked the series better than me to help me, because it may just be me. She couldn't defend it either.

See it if you wish. You may find escape here. I did not.

I give it *1/2 stars. 2011 movie #55

Update: Carmike Cinemas sent me a message that they would repair the Men's Restroom, immediately!
They fixed one of the 2 broken urinals and did NOT fix the lights. Watch where you walk!
It's a Mission Impossible! Speaking of "Mission Impossible", I need one about now.

Maybe tomorrow!

No comments: