Saturday, June 25, 2011

Breathe In, Breathe out, Move On


I thought I owned every Jimmy Buffet song, but the other day I was listening to his XM Radio station and they played a song from his "Take the Weather with You" album" called, "Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On". It was a super cool song, but I did not find it in my collection. The crazy thing is I have a Jimmy Buffet ball cap that says: "Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On"! I bought it at his shop in Vegas not knowing that it was a song about what to do after Katrina:

It begins:

"I bought a cheap watch from a crazy man
Floating down the canal
It doesn't use numbers or moving hands
It always just says now
Now you may be thinking that I was just had
But this watch is never wrong
And if I have trouble the warranty said
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

It ends:

According to my watch the time is now
Past is dead and gone
Don't try to shake it just nod your head
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

Don't try to shake just bow your head
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Move On

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A person necessarily help to make critically posts I'd state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual post incredible. Fantastic process!

my web blog - "Dhaulagiri"

Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this site is working, no uncertainty very shortly it will be well-known, due to its feature contents.


my homepage :: Ergodicthoughts.blogspot.com