Monday, May 16, 2011

Movie Night


I boldly told my wife yesterday that with the new job, I don't think I need movies for escape like I have in the past. Then----- Monday came-------I NEED A MOVIE! BAD! ---- I EVEN NEED A BAD MOVIE!

So the decision feel to "Bridesmaids". I mean Rotten Tomatoes even gave in a 91% approval. BUT this may be a 500 mile rule movie like "Hangover". I may have to modify my rule to a one time 500 yard rule.

Well Maybe I went and maybe I didn't!

Had I gone I may have laughed as much as I have in a long time. I mean a couple of my favorite SNL actors are in it! But if I didn't it was because no mature adult would go to a naughty comedy. I hear that it should be PG30! But who knows?

If it was as funny as I heard it was, I might have given it ***1/2 stars. And it would have been 2011 movie # 23. Sometimes movies are better than the previews and sometimes some movies are worth the risk. Who knows this may have been one of those.


1 comment:

Holly RM said...

I may or may not have to see this one for myself. LOL!