Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm THOR, but I'm getting better!


Well we needed a movie break and went to see "THOR". It is a fun movie and if you can believe that Superman came from Krypton, THOR could have come from another universe with a magic hammer. There is also enough humor to get you through it. We saw the 3D version for added flash, even though I am still irritated that we can't bring our own glasses! This buying glasses every movie is the ultimate rip off.

I will say though that super heroes don't have it that great. They are ALWAYS misunderstood, constantly have to fight giant things, and get thrown around a lot!

And more heroes are coming "Captain America" (before me), "Green Lantern" (my favorite as a boy) and more "X men", etc.

THOR is a great popcorn movie and an easy paycheck for Anthony Hopkins. Natalie Portman was on loan from Star Wars.

I give it **3/4 stars. 2011 movie #22

No comments: