Monday, May 2, 2011

Life as a spectator sport 1

OK, Let's make a list:

American Idol
The Voice
NBA Playoffs
Avery's Coach Pitch games
The Movies
Church
Dancing with the Stars
Celebrity Apprentice
America's Next Restaurant
The News

Those are the things I observe this week that have judges, critics and referees.

Things aren't simple when we are schooled daily in how to be critical:
"You're Fired!",
"I give you a 6!",
"It was pitchy, dog!",
"You're out!"
"Foul!",
"I will not be investing in that!",
"You're not bringing you're "A" game!"
"I don't believe you're one of us. Show me proof!"
"Two Thumbs Down!",
"Offensive!"

Those are the comments we hear constantly! At ANY of these spectator sports!


Ask me for the alternative punch line. If I put it here I'll get in trouble by the Blog police.








No comments: