Thursday, March 17, 2011

It can't get any worse! Wrong again!











I went to a movie last week that I didn't even review or add to my list of movies. In the movie this guy looses control in his car and crashes into a ditch. He says to his friend, "It can't get any worse." Then a voice says, "This is the police." He says, "I was wrong. Now its the worst." Then a voice calls his name and he says, "Wow, wrong again."

I have been living some of this lately but whatever problems I may be looking at I can't begin to imagine or understand the events in Japan. Earthquake, Tsunami, and Nuclear Melt down all in one week and much of it in one area. No matter who is reading this, if you have no ties to Japan and the affected area, you join me in knowing that our plight could be much worse than we have it.

I can't write much about this because I am at a total loss for words. I ache for these people and these events. I missed the WW wars, but have witnessed things like the Oklahoma City bombing and the 9-11. My mind and heart cannot grasp these things.

I pray for Mercy, Peace, and Comfort. I pray that we will all realize that we are all in this life together. As the song goes: "What the world needs now is love, sweet love."

Please God, give Mercy and Peace.

No comments: