Monday, February 14, 2011

Just Go With It! It will be fine!




I like every other Adam Sandler movie. This is the "other" and I liked it. Sandler likes sight gags and crazy side kicks: Done. Sandler likes sassy kids: Done. Sandler likes good looking women in his movie: Done. (see photo. I offer this ONLY for proof. This is NOT gratuitous.) Sandler likes to have pal, sports guy, Dan Patrick for a cameo: Done. Sandler likes good premise and happy endings: Done. Sandler likes to have fun: Done.

Sandler is a plastic surgeon who wears a wedding ring to pick up dates! He lies about to get sympathy and it works until Ms. Perfect, Brooklyn Decker, calls him on his lie. He gets his assistant, Jennifer Aniston, and her kids to aid the lie. (Think "I love Lucy" or "Modern Family".) The supporting cast including Nicole Kidman and Rocker Dave Matthews is a hoot!

I give this movie ***stars.

2011 Movie # 7

No comments: