Friday, February 25, 2011

I am #4, who are you?


We went to see "I am Number 4" tonight. I was a little disappointed though because I thought it might be about the Dallas Cowboys.

It is a fun popcorn movie. It is sci-fi. It is very now. It has some off hand humor. The movie is about an alien teenager who is being hunted on earth by the bad guys from his planet. (a little like Terminator). Seems there were 9 good aliens that escaped, and the first three had been killed thus "I am Number 4". It sets up perfectly for a sequel, and I hope enough people see it to require one. It has a good use of special effects and it has some good school bullies don't know who they are dealing with scenes.

One reviewer called the movie: "Twilight for Guys".

Beware of the Beagle.

I give it **3/4 stars.

2011 movie #9

No comments: