Saturday, March 13, 2010

In the Zone, The Green Zone



I went to see the "Green Zone" tonight. It is Matt Damon's new movie by the director that does the Bourne Movies. The action is much like Bourne: fast paced and with hand held cameras. Of course the subject matter is a little bit unsettling because Matt plays an Army Warrant Officer sent to Iraq just after "Shock and Awe" to find and secure the WMDs (Weapons of Mass Destruction). But he can't find any and smells a rat.

OK, lets stop right there. If you are fans of people named Bush, Cheney, or Rumsfeld you are not interested in this movie at all. I shouldn't give this away but Matt didn't find any WMD.

If you like Bourne Movies and voted for Obama, you'll like this. If you voted for McCain, remember its just FICTION.

I give it **1/2 stars. Good popcorn movie.

2010 Movie #11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.