Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections of 2009

As a rule I resist those sappy Christmas letters sent out to friends reliving the past year. But I will tell you that 2009 has been a thrill ride! The second half of the year sucked from a financial and business point of view. That part of the ride I could have done without! 2010 looks to be better in that regard. But I am thankful for my blessings.

* Asher (the newest of the Triple As) was born. This year I got to spend more time with the Grandsons and it was great.

* We found out that our daughter, Lindsey will be giving us our first grand-daughter!

* My son, Nate, joined the firm.

* My wife, Carol, has still not figured out that she married beneath herself.

* The people that make up the Architectural design firm of which I belong, are the greatest group ever.

* My Church is beginning to Mature.

*and I got to see world class concerts, travel to cool places, go to great events and write this blog and share with all that stumble onto this site.

The Best of 2009

Best Concerts: U2, Brad Paisley, Paul Thorn, ACM awards
Best Architecture: 21st Century Cathedral, Oakland, California

The highlight of 2009: I received a letter from my DAD!

No comments: