Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mike goes to a squeakquel!


You know, I went to see "Godfather 2" and realized about 30 minutes into the story that this movie was just as good as the original. Well tonight it happened again! We took our grandsons, Avery and Addison to see, "Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeakquel". I have it on good authority that it was just as good as the last one. I asked Avery to rate the movie from one star to five stars and explained that one star was like an "F" and 5 stars an "A". He stated that the squeakquel was "a bazillion percent A+". I take that to be *****star. I must say that I was never bored and even enjoyed watching them play and sing the Kinks, "You really got me now" (One of my favorites from the 60's).

Yes this movie has just what 6 year old and 20 year old boys require: 2 or 3 fart jokes, someone getting hit in the privates, slap stick falls and a few practical jokes. Come to think of it, replace Alvin with Adam Sandler and throw in profanity and you have every Adam Sandler movie!

I give this "Bazillion percent A+"

2009 Movie #86

No comments: