Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mike's 15 Favorite Movies of 2009

The rules for this venture is they are movies seen in 2009. Two of the movies were actually 2008 movies that did not reach Oklahoma until after the new year. I then looked back through my reviews and only considered movies that I gave 4 stars or better. Then it got subjective!

My Top Ten + Five:

In no order past the first five! The Bold are my picks as the best of 2009


The Reader (2008) ***** stars

Up ***** stars

Up in the Air *****stars

Invictus ***** stars

Hurt Locker ****1/2 stars

Precious ****1/2 stars

Blindside **** stars

Inglorious Basterds **** stars

Soloist **** stars

500 Days of Summer **** stars

Avatar **** stars

Brothers **** stars

Sunshine Cleaners **** stars

Everybody's Fine **** stars

Sister's Keeper **** stars

No comments: