Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Movie: G


We have the grandsons this weekend. Giving their parents a much needed break. When they got to town they actually wanted to go to a movie! Go figure. They requested "G-Force", a movie that had managed to escape my list. G-Force is about a team of Guinea pigs trained as spies! They can talk, work computers, special gadgets like other secret agents. It is a live action comedy movie. I might add: It makes much more sense than "G.I. Joe". It is realistic compared to Joe!
Like Joe this movie also has the token black comedian with the voice of Tracy Morgan. Well, I would not accuse him of being funny, but that is usually his intention. This is a kid's movie with plenty of poop and fart jokes (making it PG!).

I give this **stars. The popcorn was good.

FYI: Addison (our worker grandson) got up in my lap about half way through and asked, "Can we go saw the tree limbs?" The lawn was next up on the agenda and cutting down some low tree limbs.

2009 movie#59

No comments: