Saturday, September 5, 2009

Facebook and Football 2

Read F and F 1 before this:

On Facebook tonight an OU member of the church I attend (It gets important later!) posted something like: Nice win Okie State and then said: "Now it is time for the real team from Oklahoma to show how its done!"

Well you have to admit that it was poor timing!

I commented like in the blog about obnoxious OU fans and then said, "I'll stick with fake football."

He then commented how OSU fans suddenly came out of the woodwork! Then he said, Need I remind you of the record of OU against OSU?

I responded that he only reminded me of Obnoxious OU fans!

He then emailed me the following (I did not see it on FACEBOOK): "Haha, the power of Christ compels you."

I had forgot that Jesus is an OU fan!

FYI: I've been bantering with OU fans for 40 years. I must have struck a religious nerve!
I guess I've lost the OU vote for elder!


No comments: