Friday, May 29, 2009

UP, Up, & Away



The first must see movie for any age has arrived.  I know that you have seen the previews by now on TV, and you may be saying to yourself, "Its just a cartoon!"  No it isn't, just watch the first ten minutes and see. There is an 8 minute segment at the beginning that reveals who the old man is that  will change your mind about animated films.  I don't want to say much about it except:  SEE IT.  We took the grandsons and they liked it, too.  

FYI:  The cartoon before the feature is a "sex education" film that shows how the stork brings babies.

I give "UP"  ***** out of 5.

If you are too cool to see this, you are just COLD!

2009 movie #33

1 comment:

David Hall said...

We went to see "UP" last night with the kids too. We all enjoyed it. My 15 year old son and I were a bit skeptical, however we enjoyed it. I was surprised by the depth of the movie emotionally, and it has a great story behind it!! We laughed...and of course my sweet wife cried.