Sunday, May 17, 2009

Must See Movies


I was at the Book Store today and noticed a movie issue of Esquire Magazine and the title of an article:  "The 75 Movies every Man should See".  I studied the list and found that I had seen  all of them but 9!  66 out of 75.  Then I compared them with my list of 31 movies that is in the margin of this Blog.  They only listed 9 out of my 31!   I did see some on their list that should be on mine, but the ones Esquire had that I hadn't seen are basically weird or obscure movies that I won't see.

That is the interesting thing about movies.  What appeals to some is lost on others.  It reminds me to say again that when I give my reviews, I don't expect anyone to follow them.  These are just my reactions.  Maybe I can warn you of something, but movies resonate different with each person or sometimes it is the attitude with which we approach the film that controls our thoughts.

EAT MORE POPCORN!

No comments: