Sunday, May 17, 2009

Seasons and Cliffhangers




I have fewer cliffhangers and season endings this year at the end of TV Season.  The Unit (probably my favorite show) end was last week. the biggest cliffhanger there is will it be back.  I also finished "Celebrity Apprentice" and was none too happy that Joan Rivers won.  This week  I wrap up "24" (Jack always gets out. he's still under contract!) and American Idol (which was probably decided about 4 weeks ago no matter the vote.)  I no longer watch Lost because, well, I got lost.  I quit Gray's Anatomy when they started seeing dead people. I gave up Prison Break when every year they ended up in a different prison! And, Life on Mars actually came to an End!

TV season coincides with the School year.

My body clock has always been messed up by school.  I measure many things by calendar year, but the school year is still in control.  As soon as I exited college, I went to work in architecture with a speciality of school design.  Therefore my life still revolves around the school year and football season.  Part of my brain stills dreads August because football practice begins and I haven't played in 45 years!  The major part is already counting down the days until school days return.  

I am just glad we are not required to have cliff hangers in real life (not that some don't come our way.)  Just think:  What if kids did not find out if they graduated until the start of the new year?  What if you.........(write your own)

Life itself is a big cliffhanger.  That's enough for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Do you guys watch movies in theater or on internet? I use to rent DVD movies from [b]Bigflix.com[/b]. Recently I discovered that we can watch all new movies on internet on day, they are released. So why should I spend money on renting movies??? So, can you guys please tell me where I can [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]watch latest movie The Dark Fields 2010[/url] for free?? I have searched [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Youtube.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Dailymotion.com[/url], [url=http://www.watchhotmoviesfree.com]Megavideo.com[/url] but, Could not find a good working link. If you know any working link please share it with me.


Thanks