Thursday, May 14, 2009

Repeat


We needed a movie tonight, but all we had to pick from was "17 Again", "Obsessed", and "Fast and Furious".  I don't want to be 17 again, I am already obsessed and fast and furious so we went back to "Star Trek" for the second time this week!  Yes, I like that movie.  By the way, Star Fleet Academy as portrayed in the story is in San Francisco by the Golden Gate Bridge where the Persido is located. (A little trivia).

My habit of going to movies twice in a week started in High School when I discovered James Bond.  I drove to Muskogee and saw "From Russia With Love" twice in a week.  Our record though is two Coen Brother movies.  Carol and I went to see "Raising Arizona" when it first came out and saw it again the next night.  When "O Brother Where Art Thou" came out, we saw it three times in two weeks and four times during the month!  We liked it, a lot!

I'm not saying that Star Trek is in their league, but given what is left to see, it works for us!

2009 movie #29

No comments: