Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mike: I sees crazy people.


I know people (real people) who believe Obama is Muslim and also believe he is the latest sign of the anti-Christ. They know this because they read an e-mail or saw it on the Internet.

I can't talk to them. I would not do any good. I would ask first: If he is Muslim, why was his first official act to select a Jewish man as Chief of Staff? I'm sure they have a theory.

I am old enough to see many predictions of the anti-Christ and the end of the world. In the 50's it was the Russians. It has changed many times since and all the clues have come from the same Bible verses. It reminds me of the Paul Thorn song where he says, "We are all reading from the same book, but we're just on different pages.."
If you want to see how bad it is: Google: Obama is Muslim (text and images)

No comments: