Monday, September 22, 2008

Depression 2008

So far as I can tell, the three people partly responsible for all the economical problems (Obama, Biden, and McCain are wanting to run the country. I get my information, of course, from their commercials and speeches.

Palin can't be blamed because she was hunting moose at the time.

I have a hunch that the country would turn around quicker by getting rid of CNN and Fox.

People ask me if the bad economy is hurting my business? No, not at the moment, Things in Oklahoma are great! We are the last to feel the pain. Remember 1980 thru 1983, things were great in Oklahoma while they sucked everywhere else. In 1985 in bottom fell out with the oil bust and we were slammed. Not this time!

We have what everyone needs: natural gas, coal, wind, water, and friendly people.

I remain an optimist. Of course I get all my news from John Stewart and the Colbert Report!

For fun, go to You-Tube: John Stewart The Daily Show & watch the Sara Palin video!

No comments: