Saturday, July 12, 2014

Begin Again, my worlds collide



Movies about new beginnings are fitting for me at present, but the movie we saw Friday Night was freaky good (no great).  "Begin Again" is a great movie about Music.  Its cast includes: Mark Ruffalo as Dan a washed up music producer who has life crashing around him after loosing his job at the record label he created; Keira Knightley as the songwriter who has been dumped by her boyfriend and fellow writer (Adam Levine), and a great supporting cast including Celo Green.  Great writing, great music, brilliant directing.  I had to drive 40 miles to see it, but that was a good decision for me and for you if you like good stories and good music.

One for the best this year:  It gets *****stars from me.  It is as good as I have seen in a few years that is not based on history, etc.

2014 movie 27

 "Your only as strong as your next move."

No comments: