Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Weird Days and /or Weeks

It's funny how life works: Lately I am and have found myself in "normally"very uncomfortable situations.

Dealing with changes in the lives of friends where I have had to support things that are good for them but not me.

Watching changes that favor problem makers over problem solvers.

Hearing that an old friend died suddenly.

Being in very very unusual professional situations.

Having to give up an organizational board position because of too much travel.

Having too much travel.

I could go on BUT this is NOT the point.

The funny things is: I feel totally prepared for all this! I have seen so many things in my life so far... That ALL these things were placed before me because I KNOW WHAT TO DO. GOD has prepared me for these things and I am starting to get it.

No comments: