Friday, July 9, 2010

Despicable in a Delightful Way




We went to the movies tonight, still looking for an animated movies that is really good. I know that some of you liked Toy Story 3 and Shrek 3, but "Despicable Me 3D" sets itself apart from the beginning. The graphics are off the charts, the story is fun with slices of life mixed with great characters. It has pranks that remind me of Roadrunner cartoons, It has the little Minion guys that keep stealing the movie like the squirrel character in Ice Age and it has great fart jokes. It also maybe my favorite Steve Carell character. I can EASILY recommend this movie to all ages. It has humor that only adults will get mixed with pranks by the Minions that my grandsons will enjoy (along with the fart jokes). Which means that I may get to see it again, if I have the chance to take them.

It was also the first movie in a while that the audience got so involved that they audibly reacted to scenes in a neat way.

I will see this again. I give it ****stars and maybe more after I think about it.

2010 Movie #28

No comments: