Friday, April 2, 2010

Tulsa Workshop


The Church of Christ "Brotherhood" held its annual Tulsa Workshop in of all places, Tulsa, last week. Our firm had a booth there to interest churches maybe hiring an architect. This year was a down year because of the economy and other liberal reasons. I say this because in this group, democrats are viewed on a similar level as Satan's angels. Need proof?

My habit is to search the Bookstore booths for new books. One of the largest such booths was near ours. I walked over Friday morning to browse and was surprised to see S. Palin's new book dead center of the main table near the book, "Crazy Love" only the stack of Palin books was twice as high as all other books.

Later that afternoon I went back over to the booth to do a little more browsing, but to my surprise ALL the Sarah books were GONE! Just a big hole in the table. The "churchy" books weren't moving.

Glad to see spiritual growth at work.

No comments: