Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Losers



At the movies recently I watched the previews of "The Losers" and the remake of the TV show "The A Team". They are basically the same movie about a rogue team doing crazy jobs involving shooting, blowing things up and bad guys. Of the two "The Losers" looked like the better. When the reviews came out in the papers all the writers jumped at the chance to say, "The Losers is a loser." LOL As I read the reviews I got the hunch I needed. They wanted this movie (made from a comic book) to make sense! They were looking for an academy award movie. This is a popcorn movie. An action movie with comedy is what it is. No big name cast but fun. It is PG13 (they said the F word the required one time) and their is no blood and no nudity (there is a bedding scene). Escapist fun with a sequel planned already.

I give it **1/2 stars.

2010 Movie # 16

No comments: