Thursday, April 8, 2010

mike takes a bath- no really!


I have been a bachelor this week and I was sitting in front of the TV and thinking, "I should do something that I never do this week." But what? Nothing came to me until I went into our bath room and saw the corner tub. Yes I have been in that tub, but only to stand in it while I close the shutters. I don't bath. In our last 4 homes spanning over 30 years, I shower. Just a personal thing.

Tonight I filled the big tub and looked for suds. I got some dish washer soap and squirted a little in before I saw the Spiderman bubble bath in the corner. I used both. It was cool.

No rubber duck though, but we do have a TV and I watched Marriage Ref.

I may start a new habit. I may start taking a bath once a week like when I was a kid.

No comments: