Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness




I have my brackets filled out. I'm ready. TV at the office. Have a download on my iphone that lets me watch any of the games that are on live! On our TV at home the OU game is on. On my iphone, I am watching the Duke game! How cool is that! We can't solve any of the world's problems but on my phone, I get instant statistics of every game, I can scroll the brackets, and I can watch any current game. I did go overboard and downloaded about 4 different March Madness aps. One even shows highlights of last year? Why? Because they can. But we still can't cure the common cold, which I believe is coming my way. I was with 2 sick family members this weekend and I think I caught something! Madness.

Charles Barkley was being interviewed on ESPN today about the tournament and he refused to give his picks to win. When pressed he said, "Look, there is only one expert and that's GOD. The rest of us are just guys with opinions!"

No comments: