Sunday, October 5, 2008

wii wii wii all the way home


We finally found a Wii and Wii Fit! Those things have been hard to find. Friday I read in USA Today that the manufacturer had greatly increased production and would be shipping greater volume of product. Saturday we happened by the Game Works in the mall. I asked again if they had any, expecting a laugh. To my surprise he said he had everything. So we loaded up. While we were paying Lori called and asked if we still wanted a Wii. The Tulsa Sears she was in had a shipment as well.

When we got it set up, Avery (he's 5) our grandson, showed us how to use it!

The Wii is quite the product. It makes makes the PlayStation 3 seem old.

The adventure begins, but only after we created a computer generated version of ourselves.

To my surprise, I make the same bowling mistakes on the computer as in real life.

I have become a SIM!

No comments: