Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spider Solitaire and Life

I like to play Spider Solitaire on my computers. I rarely concentrate on the game instead I am thinking about all the things that crowd my little brain. I am a multi-tasker, and not necessarily a good one. I have always designed with music playing or even a movie. I really don't like to watch TV without a newspaper, magazine, or book to have for commercials. I am weird that way. It is like my past comment about getting good creative ideas at concerts or movies. So I have just finished a couple of games of Spider Sol and decided to write because my head is full.



I will probably have some different blogs during the weekend. I know some who read the blog but not everyone. Blogs are inherently selfish. the blogger is in charge. Bloggers like me like to share things: stories, passions, life experiences, etc. Sometimes my goal has been no different than a TV show, "Someone may be reading so entertain them!"



At the moment I have a need to share some things that I have spoken about lightly in past weeks. I like the idea of sharing thoughts but I have no history in just talking about personal and spiritual feelings to "whoever is out there" and don't know if I will turn you off or not.



I intend "for the most part" to keep this blog as it has been, but I need to share some things with my church family who are reading. If you see the title "mike goes to church", you may want to skip it.

No comments: