Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscar


This year I have seen every Best Picture movie but one and a half movies. I did not see "Her" and last half of "Wolf".   I have seen all acting of Best Actor , Actress, Supporting Actor, and Supporting Actress.

These are my guesses and then who will likely win:

Best Picture:  My favorite is 12 Years a Slave.  It will be between it and American Hustle.

Best Actor:  My favorite is Mathew McConaughey.   He should take it.

Best Actress: My favorite is Meryl Streep.  Eyone says that Cate Blanchett will win and she is very good.

Best Supporting Actor: My Favorite is  Bradley Cooper or Jared Leto.  Leto will probably win.

Best Supporting Actress:  My favorite is Jennifer Lawrence.  Toss up


This is one of the best years for the Oscars. There is not a weak one in the group.

Great Year for movies.

No comments: