Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jobs, The Movie



I almost did not see this movie. I had heard and read reviews that called this movie about Steve Jobs, superficial and not very deep.  Having read the biography, this could be Part 1 of about three parts.  The movie, I thought, was very well done.  It is hard to depict a person who on one hand is a visionary, brilliant man who changed the way we live, but on the other hand is (his words) an "a--hole".

I share many of his minor traits and have even been called a few names behind my back. Jobs though heard them to his face and was unmoved.  It would have been impossible for me to work for someone like that, but I still hold him in awe.

Aston Kutcher did a good job with his, look, disposition and demeanor.

Jobs is not someone that you can take for granted.  After the movie, you will think about is for a while.

It ends STRONG.

I give it *** stars. 2013 Movie #37

No comments: