Friday, August 2, 2013

2 Guns, 2 Much Fun



After all my disappointments with summer action movies, I found one I like. The movie is "2 Guns" with Denzel Washington and MarkWahlberg (both favorites of mine).  I liked it because of its wit and fun.  For me it is a combination of the classic "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly", "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" and "Contraband". Note: It is a hard "R". For Adults that are mature! 

What carries the story is the banter of the two leads. Yes, an action movie with dialogue.  It is also a movie with plenty of Bad Guys. In this story The Drug Cartels, The CIA, The DEA and Navy Intelligence are all bad! Its enough to drive off any good Republican. This is not about hand to hand. Its about guns and shooting (Good,Bad, Ugly). But at its heart it is a comedy, buddy movie.

Not a good movie for many of my friends. I go to them so you don't have to!

I give it ***stars. 2013 Movie #33

No comments: