Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Joke's still on me

This is a formal apology to those that I offended in my post, "The Joke's on me."  I never should have (and won't again) posted anything referencing "My church".  I have broken the trust of those that serve with me, and will not speak in a public forum again about such private things. 

It is a strange thing in my life that when I act offended, I have the ability the alienate and make no point!  I am one strange bird.

I think that I cause too many problems for others when I have problems. The few who spoke to me about my post let me know that I alarmed them and caused them pain. I am sorry about that.

This is another example how of my intentions and others expectations are in conflict.  I will minimize that.  It is not my intention to be a loose cannon like Billy Tubb's famous statement that got him thrown out of the game.  This is no game.


No comments: